Monday, November 14, 2005

Holi Bumper

Money is not important. But the way you make money is. I have always liked to make money in exciting ways. Take this instance for example. I was in the ninth standard. After accepting bets on the World Cup(will blog about that later), I found lottery as a good way to make some money. The last pages of the rough book, the only book that I carried to school, were pulled out. Well, I did not know then how to find the centre page(pulling the centre page ensures that your book remains intact). These were then torn into ten chits, each with a number from one to ten on them. And because, Holi was the nearest festival, my lottery was named as Holi Bumper. There was no dearth of gamblers in my class. Each one had to shell one buck for his(no girl gamblers) ticket. Number to gambler mapping was done and the chits were thrown on the desk. Some guy was chosen to pick a chit. ***** (dont want to name him..Hint : He hates me) was the lucky winner. He got five bucks. I got the other five.

7 Comments:

Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Hey thats kewl. Did they recognise you?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:41:00 PM  
Blogger Art said...

So did u do any cheating :)

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:40:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Na. I didnt cheat except for fooling people into this lottery. After that, it was pure luck.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger unknown particle said...

neel arurkar said...

Na. I didnt cheat except for fooling people into this lottery. After that, it was pure luck. <--------------------- uhmmnnnnn!!! STIR!!!!!!! lol!! anyways thanks for dropping by :) ..wish u win more in lottery this year lol!

Friday, January 06, 2006 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Melai : Stopped that after school. Have not even purchased a lottery ticket in years :-)

Friday, January 06, 2006 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Seema said...

9th standard and u still din' know where tear a page from. Now don't tell me you never even have flown paper air-planes!!

Monday, January 16, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger workhard said...

Gambler!!!!!!!!;)


Work from home India

Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home